High quality programs; High quality classes
MTI College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), 10 Commercial, Ste. 204, Novato, CA 94949, (415) 506-0234, an institutional accrediting body recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation and the U.S. Department of Education. Additional information about accreditation, including the filing of complaints against member institutions, can be found at www.accjc.org.
The MTI Paralegal Studies program is approved by the American Bar Association. Standing Committee on Paralegals, 321 N. Clark Street, 19th Floor, Chicago, IL 60654-7598.
MTI College saw the need for practical career-oriented training available to Sacramento area residents. When it first opened its doors in 1965, MTI set out with a mission to provide the Sacramento area with career professionals who could feel good about the positions they held in the workplace. Today, MTI serves the needs of students continuing their education through paralegal school, business administration school, computer technology school, healthcare school, and cosmetology school.
Our Sacramento vocational school campus is one of the very few private colleges in California designed and built exclusively for private career training. MTI prides itself on keeping abreast of the changing needs of the business community and providing Sacramento employers with skilled personnel such as medical assisting and phlebotomy career professionals, paralegals and legal assistants, business administration professionals, Microsoft certified IT networking technicians, and licensed cosmetologists.
2013 Re-accreditation Documents
MTI College Accreditation and Approvals
- Paralegal Studies Program approved by the American Bar Association
- United States Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement for Non-Immigrant Visa Students (SEVIS)
- Approved for Veterans, for courses so identified
- U.S. Workforce Investment Act
- U.S. Department of Education for Student Financial Aid Participation
- MTI’s healthcare school programs are approved by American Medical Technologists and the National Center for Competency Testing
MTI College Memberships and Affiliations
- Microsoft IT Academy
- Paul Mitchell Advanced Education Partner
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- California Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- California Association Private Postsecondary Schools
- ELS Language Centers
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations (NFPA)
- Sacramento Valley Paralegal Association (SVPA)
- Sacramento Legal Secretaries Association (SLSA)